Very Exciting Past Week Or So

It has been a few weeks since I was able to post on here. First, my computer crashed...and then the moment it was working again a friend cracked my screen while handing it to me. A few weeks later, I finally have my normal set-up again.

It has been a busy few weeks for me. I am now officially carried on a web site called SavorUSA.com, they specialize in American and Hand-Made items. They carry most of my line, Bears Beauty, as well as many other interesting and unique products for Christmas and Holidays! Please go check them out...and take advantage of free shipping over $50!

Whew... Done with shameless plug :-)

I have also been picked up by HempAuthority.com, a site that specializes in Hemp Products, go check them out as well!

Needless to say, I am extremely excited about the developments. I have also been working on some new products. I have a lovely and really effective Deoderant in the packaging stage of development, as well as a new foaming sugar scrub as well as an apricot and hemp facial scrub. I am also expanding my Men's line, and should start talking about those products soon.

So, where do you start>? I would say pick up my cleansing oil as well as my Head to Toe Moisturizer and give it a go!


Comments

Popular Posts