Hello July

Hello my Loves, it has been way too long since I had a chance to check in with you guys. June was crazy busy, like I knew it would be. It is so funny, after being in business for going on my third year, I am starting to be able to plan better for busy times. Like everything in life, business has been a learning experience, but man is Bear's Beauty growing!

As many of you know, I started the line with $500 and a dream, to make the world a better place, one person at a time. I wanted to show people that there was a better way. You guys have been amazing, showing me that everything I hoped was possible can be achieved. Bear's Beauty has grown, but the heart of the line remains Organic Hemp Seed Oil. I never cease to be amazed at the results people get. I have has numerous people who have struggled with their skin like I did; who now credit Bear's Beauty for their clear complexion. More importantly, I have loyal customers. You guys make this all possible, and I have to thank you. Not only are you doing something good for yourself when you order my products, but you are supporting my passion for people and the world.

As I have learned, I continue to improve formulas; for better texture, performance, and shelf life. As new natural options become available to me, I make those things part of my line. Sometimes it is an ingredients being available more prevalent, or an essential oil finally being offered in Organic. I am always working to make sure you get the most benefits possible from each and every thing I make.

Recently, I added my Smooth Perfection Creme. You guys have GOT to check this stuff out. Made using Cupuacu Butter and Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Natural SPF 28-50) and a heaping dose of Organic Aloe Vera Juice; this stuff is beyond an EPIC face & body creme. Cupuacu butter is related to cocoa butter, but is much softer and feels like silk on your skin. It also soaks in quickly, moisturizes for an extended amount of time, and draws moisture into your skin. I also included several other botanicals, and offer essential oils for many skin issues and types. If you wear makeup, try this creme out as your primer or before it. I have been using it head to toe and am totally in LOVE! I have also left out any kind of wax, making this cream super light and Non-Comedogenic.

Another exciting addition is my Probiotic Deodorant. This Deodorant Cream is Baking Soda and Coconut Oil FREE! This Deodorant is made using Raw ingredients and is never heated, assuring you get all the skin-loving benefits from the Organic Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, and Sunflower Oil. Rich in Vitamins that actually improve the look of your skin, as well as Probiotics to keep your stank at bay. I love this for right after I shave or for super sensitive skin types.





Comments

Popular Posts