ZERO TIME : SKINCARE TIPS FOR YOUR BUSY LIFE

Despite the fact that I have been making skincare for close to six years, I still go through stages where I neglect my skincare routine. Typically, it is something like a huge order followed by some big changes. Recently, I finally secured a large purchase order that I have been working towards. For the last three or four weeks in particular, I have been getting up at 7-8 am and then working through the day until about 7 pm or so when I make a post run. Many nights, I get home from the post office and still have several hours worth of work to do. By the time I am done working for the day, the idea of doing a ten minute cleanse is beyond unrealistic.

I thought I would share some of my tips for taking care of your skin, even when you have ZERO time to do so.

The most important part of taking care of your skin is removing dead skin and grime from your day before you go to bed. No matter how busy you are, you have 30 seconds to wipe a cotton pad over your face. That is why I recommend this cleanser for the busiest of people.

Micellar waters are all the rage right now, but if you take a look at the ingredients lists, most of them are pretty sketch. I am a purist when it comes to formulation, and while I do use a few slightly processed forms of natural ingredients, I do not use chemical preservatives or artificial ingredients. This formulation is one of the very few on the market that is truly formulated for the most sensitive skin as well as those with acne and breakouts. Organic Witch Hazel and Organic Non-Comedogenic Oils come together to form the perfect water-less face wash! You don't even have to turn on your sink.

Each night, I brush my teeth first and then take off my glasses to wash my face. I use about a pump of Micellar Water on an Organic Cotton Round. I like the pad to be damp, but not dripping. Most days, I don't wear makeup, so I just swipe over my face and then down my neck and over my closed eyes. I repeat a second time with a clean cotton and then typically

I apply 3 drops each of MISBEHAVING FACE SERUM  &  DETOX + PURIFY + GLOW. Some nights I apply my BRIGHT SOUL, but if we are being honest (and we always are) many nights I just press the serum into my skin and then put my glasses back on.

I find, if I keep my Night Cream and Eye Cream by my bed, I am much better about putting them on before I go to bed.

The other trick, I keep a bottle of Cleansing Oil next to my bed with a clean microfiber in a little basket with my lip balm and night creams. That way, if I am really in a lazy mood, I can do a QUICK oil cleanse right in bed. I put a dropper of oil in my palm, massage over my face for a minute, and then wipe it off with one side of the cloth. I then fold the oil side of the cloth in so it won't stain my wood nightstand, That's it. The beauty is, it is not only quick, but effective.

Super easy, super fast, and you can do these same tricks in the morning as well!


Comments

Popular Posts