About the OCM & Bear's Beauty OCM Cleansers

The Oil Cleansing Method  - Great for OILY, SENSITIVE, and ACNE-PRONE
Cleansing Oil is the perfect cleanser for just about EVERY skin type and issue. If you are new to the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) – Welcome! If you are already familiar, feel free to skip to the “What makes this Cleansing Oil the BOMB” section 

The OCM relies on the idea that “like attracts like.” This very simple concept will change the way you cleanse and give you the best skin you have ever had. If you are currently using commercial or petrochemical containing washes on your face, STOP! Do not pass go, just stop. Anything containing sulfates, parabens, petroleum, or harsh fragrances and chemicals is only damaging your skin. Our skin has a protective layer called the “Acid Mantle.” This layer protects our bodies from the elements, bacteria, and a host of other threats.

What I have learned, and the reason I started this company is; most cleansers are stripping this layer from your skin, and allowing your skin to be exposed to contaminates. IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN, KEEP READING!!! This also then tells your body to produce more oil, unless it is replaced by something else. If you have oily skin, chances are you are stripping your skin. You need this cleanser. If you have acne, breakouts, pimples, or irritation; you are stripping your skin and possibly even making it worse with harsh products. You need this cleanser. If you have dry skin, you need this cleanser. Pretty much, if you have skin, you need this cleanser.
How does it work?

This very special blend of oils contains a high level of Linoleic Acid. This type of fatty acid actually breaks down and liquefies more solid and sticky types of fatty acid. What this means for your skin, is when you massage this oil into your skin for 3-5 minutes; you dissolve the gunk in your pores. Then, you use warm/hot water and a cloth to remove the “dirty” oil and open your pores. This two part process will leave your skin soft, supple, moisturized, and never tight or greasy.

The key is not only the type of oils, but allowing them enough time on your skin to do what they need to do. I also incorporate Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils into the mix. During the cleansing massage, the oils are able to penetrate deeply into the layers of your skin. Essential Oils have amazing properties, and can be antibacterial as well as healing.

When you use a warm/hot cloth to open your pores, and then remove the oil; you are removing the dirt, makeup, and impurities along with the Cleansing Oil. You must be careful to remove all of the “dirty” oil, or the gunk will soak right back into your skin.

Your skin also needs Hydration, and I suggest following with a Toner of some sort, even just a splash of cool water works. While your skin is still damp is the best time to apply any serum or treatment (think Acne Serum, Aging Serum, or Sea Buckthorn Serum.) You may also want to use a moisturizer or sunscreen, but it all depends on your skin and what it needs.

*****Why this Oil Cleanser is the BOMB!*****
This Oil Cleanser is made FRESH to order! Nothing is sitting around on a shelf or in some warehouse. Your oils are all being kept fresh and at their peak until mixed into this concoction. Before I started Bear’s Beauty, I worked in the Salon and Skin Care industry for several years. After discovering the chemicals and damage being done by them from our skincare, I sought to find a better way. I had suffered from acne and migraines my ENTIRE life! Six months into my GREEN journey, both had all but disappeared. I was happier, healthier, and more determined to help others than I had ever been in my life. I discovered a secret to healthy skin, just sitting in my cabinet. I wanted to share it with the WORLD. Now, I have been running my little skin care company for a little over a year. I have tested, tweaked, tested some more, tested on friends and family, and came up with the BEST CLEANSING OIL EVER (If I do say so myself.  )
I use 100% ORGANIC Hemp Seed Oil as the base of this cleanser. Hemp seed oil is amazingly high in Linoleic Acid (the kind that breaks down sticky grime on your face.) Hemp seed oil is also high in just about everything else your face needs, SERIOUSLY, it is like a salad for your face. Hemp is packed with vitamins, mineral, the perfect balance of omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, and chlorophyll.

I have several other carrier oil options, but for my basic formula, I use Grapeseed and Sunflower. Both oils are light and will not clog your pores. I also offer an Argan Oil version that is a little lighter and better for more mature skin. The Argan Oil really sinks in deep!
You also get to pick from a large selection of essential oils, and utilize my knowledge of therapeutic blends. I am more than happy to come up with a special blend just for you.

*****Tips and FAQ****

1. Stick with it and do not use soaps or other face wash during the DETOX phase if you are a 1st time OCM user.
Many people get frustrated because they do not see results, 9 out of 10 of those people continue to use commercial products while using the OCM. You have to use your oil cleanser, at least once a day and do not use chemical junk on your face.

2. I have Oily / Dry / Acne Prone / Mature Skin – What cleanser should I use?
If you head over to my page, http://bearsbeauty.indiemade.com/content/help-me-pick , I have a chart to help you choose.

3. Do I need to remove my makeup?
The oils breakdown your makeup. You do not need a separate makeup remover.

4. Will my skin be oily?
If you cleanse correctly, your skin should not be oily, just soft and supple.

5. Do I need a moisturizer?
This is totally up to you. I use the same oil to cleanse and moisturize, but many women like to choose a thicker formula (like my Cold Cream) or a therapeutic formula (Like my Sea Buckthorn Serum) for their moisturizer.

6. Do I need to store this in the fridge?
Hemp is ideally stored in the fridge, but has been blended to have a two month shelf life as is. If you do leave it out longer, it will not be bad, but will not have as many properties as it oxidizes. I store mine in a cabinet away from light.

7. Do I need a special cloth?
You can use any type of cloth you would like, just be sure to wash well by hand with Castile Soap every two times you use it and before washing in your laundry.

8. Do I have to do the whole routine every time?
Absolutely not. This is real life guys, and I know that you are not going to spend ten minutes every day washing your face. I like to do the long version in the shower, but most nights I massage the oil into my face for two minutes and then wipe off with a warm wet cloth. If there is oil left, I use a little Rose Hydrosol on a cotton pad to remove it.

9. What other products should I use?
Again, this is up to you. I have several supporting items. If you need a scrub, my Daily Detox Jojoba Bead Scrub is epic as well as my Cleansing Grains. I also suggest a toner of some kind ( I have Rose and Witch Hazel at this time.) A serum is always smart, and my Acne Serum has had RAVE reviews. It is not just for Acne, and can be used by anyone as a daily moisturizer. Masks are also good, as they help remove impurities, and tighten the newly cleaned pores.

As a final note, I want you to understand that it is my goal to help everyone achieve clear skin naturally. I am happy to work with you to find solutions to any issues. Feel free to email me any time BearsBeauty@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts