Product Recommendations for Summer

Hello Beauties, I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying your summer.

At Bear's Beauty I try to offer options for every skin type and condition, as well as options for Vegans, Gluten-Free, and other allergy issues.

I wanted to take a moment to talk about some of my products in relation to specific skin concerns.

If you have Acne-Prone skin, my line is perfect for you. Natural Butters and Oils gently nourish sensitive skin and never leave it feeling stripped or irritated.

Cleanser - My Cleansing Oil Formula #1 is best suited for Acne-Prone Skin. If you are new to the Oil Cleansing Method, you may also want to pick up my Foaming Face Wash, which makes a great second step cleanser. It is important to remove the dirty oil from your face after cleansing; either with a warm wet cloth or with the Foaming Face Wash.

Exfoliator - The Daily Detox Honey + Jojoba Scrub is specifically made for Acne-Prone Skin. It is made to exfoliate gently, without irritating sensitive skin. If you have Acne Scarring, but no active breakouts, or minimal breakouts, you can try the Sweet Citrus Face Scrub. This scrub is made with hand-milled brown sugar and glycerin to exfoliate as well as nourish. It is a great option for once your skin starts to clear up.

Toner - Witch Hazel is my go-to toner suggestion. Not only is it soothing and gentle, but it helps balance oil production as well as remove any trace of cleanser or dirt left on your skin after cleansing. Toning is a vital step, and helps prepare your skin for serums and moisturizers. My Renewing Toner is great for Acne Scarring, but the Vitamin C and Apple Cider Vinegar can be irritating to open breakouts and sores, so use this toner once your skin is behaving better.

Serum - My Misbehaving Face Serum is amazing for healing breakouts and soothing irritation. If you happen to be extra super sensitive, check out my NAKED Misbehaving Face Serum, which is made with the most minimal ingredients possible. Either one is great, but I love the original personally. The Evening Primrose Oil in the Misbehaving Face Serum does wonders for inflammation and redness.

AM Moisturizer - The Smooth Perfection Creme with Red Raspberry Seed Oil is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face, and I think you will love it too! Made to nourish and protect without being too heavy. Just a tiny bit is all you need. Great under makeup.

PM Moisturizer - My Naked Cold Cream is perfect for the evening. You can use it to remove your makeup, tone, serum, and then apply a layer as your moisturizer. You can also use your oil cleanser at night to cleanse. I recommend only using oil to cleanse your face once a day.

Sun Protection - For super sensitive skin, try my Hemp Sun Cream.

Extras - If you are having trouble with breakouts, pick up my Charcoal Mud Mask. If you struggle with whiteheads or blackheads, check out the Great White Blackhead Mask. Also, check out my Natural Spot Treatment.



Next post will be Mature // Dry Skin Care recommendations!




Comments

Popular Posts