Fall Update #PSL #PumpkinSpicedLatte

It is that time of year again, I am offering Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub + Body Butter for a limited time. They are both being offered in huge 16 oz PET Plastic (Shower Safe) jars.

Cinnamon is one of the main components of the Pumpkin Spice scent, and also happens to be great for skin. Cinnamon increases circulation and has antibacterial properties, making it great for fall and winter. Ginger + Nutmeg are both great for skin, and offer toning properties.

I offer both clean rinsing and traditional sugar scrubs, and this recipe happens to be a traditional one. The oil that is left on your skin can be washed off or left on as your moisturizer. Organic Hemp Seed Oil moisturizes deeply, while being a light oil.

I also have a special edition body butter. Made with a rich Shea Butter base and Organic Hemp Seed Oil. My special Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil blend is blended in, making a super enjoyable skin treat.

Both are sold separate and in this set.

I also offer my essential oil perfume in Irresistible all year long. This magical combination is said to have some aphrodisiac properties, but I just love how Pumpkin Spice + Lavender + Coconut smell together. Check it out if you love sweet + spicy scents.

Last, but not least, my Pumpkin Spice Latte Spray - just like your favorite drink! Notes of Coffee and Pumpkin swirl together. 




Comments

Popular Posts