Something Big for Sensitive Teeth + Cavity Prevention

I have been offering Cocoa Toothpaste in my shop for a little over a year. It is one of my best sellers, and many a parent tells me that their kids are excited to brush their teeth.

There is a lot of emerging research showing that Raw Cocoa Powder can actually help prevent cavities, but not everyone love chocolate or wants to brush their teeth with it.

So, I have been hard at work finding a way to harness to power of Cocoa for strengthening teeth without the Cocoa Flavor.

I did some digging and found out that it is "Theobromine" that is the beneficial compound in Cocoa for your teeth. It actually helps your teeth rebuild and does so quickly.

I am now in the process of testing and updating my formulas to include this amazing natural compound.

Check out the links below for more info :)

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/food-thought/chocolate-constituent-bests-fluoride

http://www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/research/techtransfer/Theobromine-for-Tooth-Decay-Prevention.html

Comments

Popular Posts