Its seriously December!

I know it has been a few weeks since I was last able to post on here. November ended up being a banner month for Bear's Beauty. We did almost 30 times the amount of sales this years vs last year. I am still slightly in shock. I cannot express my gratitude for your support of my little business. It has been so amazing hearing from everyone who loves  my products. I read each and every comment you guys leave, especially on my Etsy.

Now, we are entering December, and the last few weeks before Christmas. Many people are still shopping for gifts. I will be shipping all the way up until December 21st. It is not too late to get a Christmas order in.

If you are looking for some gift ideas, I will list some below :)

For Her - Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, Scrub, and Lip Balm Set $20 , Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh Facial Serum, or any one of my Handmade Essential Oil Perfumes.

For Expecting Mothers - The above Pink Grapefruit Set, this gift set for $50, or my Hemp Butter.

For Men - This Shaving Cream is the BOMB!

For Grandma - Magnesium Oil Spray in scents like Neroli and Lavender

I will be back to blogging after the Holidays! Peace and Love, Jerra

Comments

Popular Posts