Bear's Beauty has MOVED! Back Home Again in Indiana :0)

Happy New Year! I hope all of you had a great Christmas and New Year! I have been very busy over the last few weeks, and I am excited to tell you about some great things happening with Bear's Beauty!

One of the biggest changes that 2016 brings is a new location. For the last two years I have been making Bear's Beauty from my home in Atlanta. Over Christmas, I packed up my two dogs, one cat, one mouse, and all of Bear's Beauty and moved up to Indianapolis. When I first started Bear's Beauty back in 2013, I had no idea just how much it would grow. Over the last two years, I have learned a lot and come out with a host of amazing natural products. This has helped me to grow and I wanted my family to be a part of it. Most of my family lives in the Midwest, and the move will afford me more help actually making + labeling + packaging. The change in scenery is also very welcome. Although I have lived in Atlanta for the last ten years, the pace and scenery in Indiana feels like home.

This was not an easy decision for me, but came with the need to provide you guys with better service. With help and more space, I am able to make products faster without sacrificing quality. I am in the process of training interns as we speak.

Another exciting change coming to Bear's Beauty is the integration of cardboard tubes and recycled PET Plastic Jars. While I will continue to offer glass options, I wanted to focus on making my packaging as user and eco-friendly as possible moving forward. By using packaging that is made from recycled material, I am able to justify using plastic. My hope is to eventually use Hemp Plastic, as it becomes available on the market. Even my glass jars are going to be recycled glass in as many components as possible.

I am also in the process of reformulating several products, as well as updating packaging. My scrubs and body butters in particular are going to be updated to reflect some recipes I have been testing for some time now. I am excited to be working on final details for an all Organic and Fair Trade Coffee Scrub. Some of you may have seen a picture on my Instagram, and it is almost ready to be listed.

If you are excited about my CBD products, be ready in March, because I will be introducing the first of the Bear's Beauty CBD Line in early March.

Lots of BIG things coming :) I will be blogging more often and filling you guys in as things are listed.

Thank you as always for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts