Is Hemp Seed Oil Legal? Why Hemp Seed Oil for Skin Care?

I must hear this questions once a day. There is a lot of confusion about the legality as well as the benefits of hemp seed oil.

Yes, Hemp Seed Oil is 100% Legal in the US and Europe, as well as almost all over the world. Organic Hemp Seed Oil is Cold-Pressed from the seeds of Industrial Hemp. Industrial Hemp is grown for the oil + seeds + and plant fiber. It is cultivated to be very low in THC and the oil has no THC. THC is the illegal and psychoactive part of Hemp.

I have to be honest, Hemp Seed Oil was not the first oil that I tried on my skin. I started with Coconut and Olive. Those oils were ok, but clogged my pores. I have SUPER sensitive skin. I searched and searched for an oil that I could use on my sensitive and acne-prone skin. Hemp Seed Oil came up in my search for Non-Comedogenic oils. The more I researched, the more I wanted to try it. Not only could I use it on my face for the Oil Cleansing Method, but I could also incorporate it into my diet.

Hemp Seed Oil has a very unique balance of Omega Fatty Acids 3-6-9. This makes it amazing for almost all skin types in some capacity. This oil is green, and the green color alone helps reduce redness. Hemp Seed Oil is also rich in proteins and minerals that give your skin the nutrition it needs to replenish and grow healthy,

*Acne - Helps soothe and heal acne and can be used internally to help reduce breakouts. Because of the high Linoleic Acid content in Hemp Seed Oil, it also helps break down clogged pores.

*Wrinkles + Dry Skin - Offers Deep Hydration to the deepest layers of your skin.

*Oily - Because Hemp Seed Oil has the ability to cleanse your skin without soap, it helps to balance oil production. It also acts as an amazing moisturizer.

*Normal - Nourishes and leaves your skin glowing.

Hemp Seed Oil is sustainable, requires no pesticides, and all parts of the plants are used.

It is good for you, good for the earth, and that is why I chose to make it the heart of my line.


Comments

Popular Posts