Cocoa for Cavities

I have never been so happy about brushing my teeth, EVER! We all know that we are supposed to brush our teeth at least twice a day. We also know that there is emerging research showing that fluoride can be more harmful than helpful for the human body. So, what gives? How are you supposed to keep your teeth clean, while avoiding nasty artificial junk?

Well, for starters, my Organic Toothpaste. I have already been using my Bear's Beauty Toothpaste for months. I switch up the flavor about every month... Peppermint, Cinnamon, and Orange are some of my favorites. My toothpaste is formulated with natural Clays that detoxify your gums as well as Activated Charcoal. I also use a base of Coconut Oil and Baking Soda to fight bacteria. The stuff is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself :)

My teeth and gums have never been this healthy before.

Now, I have discovered a whole new level of teeth brushing awesomeness...

Cocoa Toothpaste. Yes, that's right... Cocoa Toothpaste that tastes like delicious chocolate, thanks to a blend of Organic Cocoa Powder and stevia. All Natural, Organic, and good for your teeth :)

I offer several flavor options, but I have a feeling Cocoa is going to out do them all!

I think my Mint Chip flavor will make getting your kids to brush a breeze... and lets face it, maybe you will even be inclined to pick up your brush more often :0)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/217094614/chocolate-organic-toothpaste-flouride?ref=shop_home_active_18





Comments

Popular Posts