Happy New Year!

2014 has come to an end, and we are now beginning a new year. I love the feeling of the first few weeks of January. there seems to be extra pep in everyone's step and possibilities abound! I was able to go up to Indiana and visit my family for Christmas, which was a huge blessing. I got to see family I had not seen in years, and share a little bit about my business.

Bear's Beauty is growing quickly. I will soon be starting a KickStarter campaign to raise fund for upgraded equipment and materials. I am hoping to raise enough to hire some help as well. I have several interns that come and help me out, but have not been able to pay them. I started this business with $500 and have continued to reinvest all of the money back into the business. A lot of people don't realise that etsy takes a decent size chunk of my profits each month. I am adjusting prices accordingly. Soon, everything on BearsBeauty.com will be about 15% less expensive than on the Etsy page. I encourage you to message me about orders, so that I can save you some money on shipping. BearsBeauty@yahoo.com

In this coming year I will be doing as much in person sales as possible. Please let me know if you know of an event or fair that I should consider. I am really excited to get out and talk to people.

I am also working on some clearer listings, since I now know what questions are the most common.

I am busy busy busy editing listing and waiting for a sunny day to take some new pictures. Many of my products need updated images.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday :)

Comments

Popular Posts