BET Awards...What???

It has been an incredibly busy beginning of the month. Orders have been coming in steadily, and I have been working on a lot of new things. I have been working tirelessly to incorporate all of my favorite recipes onto my Etsy page before the end of the month.

I want you guys to be able to see everything I can make, so you can get all of your green beauty supplies from my shop. I have expanded my baby line to include a new Diaper Cream, and will have Baby Powder up in the next two weeks. I am working on a packaging option for this particular product.

I have also finally got my Coconut Shampoo and Hibiscus Rinse up for sale. It is listed at a very reasonable price, and comes in PET plastic bottles. For the time being, this is going to be my only shampoo offering.

I have also been working on some opportunities to showcase my products. I am attending a three day event in the beginning of June. This will be my first festival selling Bear's Beauty. As is that is not exciting enough...there is more!

I have been invited to the Celebrity Gift Suite at the 2014 BET Awards in Las Angeles! I know, HOLY COW! They only select 30 companies from various industries, but I am one of them! I am so excited, nervous, and flattered! There will be more info to come, but anyone interested in sponsoring me for this trip, please email me BearsBeauty@yahoo.com

As always, STAY GREEN!

jerra

Comments

Popular Posts