October 2014

October has been a crazy month for me. Besides regular business stuff, I was robbed in my home. I thank all of you for being patient during the last few weeks, as many things have been changing for me here at home. without going into terrible detail, I had to re-evaluate my living situation and relocate while still trying to maintain my day to day business duties.

I know some of you got orders later than expected, and I thank you all for being so understanding. Things are back to normal here and the new setup is a lot roomier. Before, the business had grown to almost take over my little bedroom. I almost doubled my office space now. This has given way to several new things!

I have finally been able to list several products that I have been trying to get up for some time now. I am still working on makeup shade development, but that has taken a back seat. If you are interested in mineral foundation, please email me so we can discuss it. BearsBeauty@yahoo.com.

I did release my Holiday Goddess Highlighter, a champaighne shade of amazing, which can be found here. https://www.etsy.com/listing/208770329/holiday-goddess-highlighter-limited?ref=shop_home_active_22  - You can use it on your face, neck, shoulders, and even as a setting powder. It is lovely, and perfect for holiday pictures.

Another new release, my solid lotion bar, comes in a twist up tube for ease of use. Organic Raw Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Hemp Seed Oil nourish parched skin, while your chosen scent sweetly perfumes your now soft skin. Use this head to toe, and don't forget your cuticles and split ends.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/209499947/vanilla-body-butter-stick-twist-up-body?ref=shop_home_active_1

My HempSheAloe is seriously one of the most amazing things ever for the Winter skin blues. Not only is is made from all Organic ingredients and scented only with essential oils, but it is a multi-use product. You can use this cream as an oil cleanser and moisture mask, as well as a moisturizer, and even deep conditioning hair mask. Organic Shea Butter and Aloe blend into a light whipped cream of wonders. I made my first batch in Vanilla, but have since made two more in Rose and Sandalwood. This stuff will leave your face so incredibly soft after sitting for a few minutes and removing the excess with a cloth. You won't believe it. Choose your scent or pick up several as gifts.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/209069665/hempshealoe-cleansing-cream-3-in-1?ref=shop_home_active_24

I also now have a listing for my lip balms in bulk, so anyone looking for gifts or stocking stuffers should check this link. https://www.etsy.com/listing/209057647/bulk-handmade-lip-balm-vegan-unflavored?ref=shop_home_active_23

Some of you have asked about some brochures or sales materials, and they are coming as I have time to do so. For now, please message me with questions, and I will provide a discount for your orders for more than one person.


Comments

Popular Posts