End Of March Update

I am happy to report that March has been a very good month for Bear's Beauty! When I started this business back in June of last year, I never thought that things would progress so quickly. It seems like only yesterday I was pouring through blogs, articles, and watching educational videos about essential oils. I remember thinking it was such a daunting task, memorizing and learning about each oil and ingredient. Its seems silly now, as I rattle off more than anyone ever cared to know about Shea Butter to my poor friends. I have come a long way from my first few batches of cleansing oil. I am also very excited for the future.

When I started Bear's Beauty, my long-term goal was to be in a store and on their shelves. In my head, this would take years to accomplish. Now, I have successfully accomplished that goal. I went down to Home Grown Decatur, the store that carries my line near Atlanta, today. It was so incredibly surreal to see my product on those shelves. I almost started crying right there in the store. To see a dream staring back at you, is just about the biggest blessing a person can get. I feel so blessed to have already been able to help so many customers. For me, this business is about people. I am so inspired by everyone around me, and that almost always translates into a new product or idea. Things at the store looked absolutely lovely, and I am waiting with bated breathe to hear how things are selling.




In other news, my Coconut Milk Shampoo and Hibiscus Conditioning Rinse are FINALLY up for sale! Head over to Etsy.com/Shop/BearsBeauty (Check out the section labeled HAIR.) I finally settled on PET plastic bottles for these items, mainly because glass is dangerous for the application method. My hair is loving the combination, and I can't wait for you guys to try it out as well. (Both links are listed below.)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174844743/hibiscus-hair-rinse-vegan-organic-acv

https://www.etsy.com/listing/184001511/moisturizing-shampoo-moisturizing?ref=related-0

I am also in the process of expanding my Baby Bear line. I now have an Organic Diaper Rash Cream as well as Baby Powder!

Going into April, I am excited to continue developing my products and can't wait for you guys to try some of my new ones!

Comments

Popular Posts