Shampoo Results Are In - So Excited!!!!

If you have been following my blog at all, you have read about my search for the perfect truly green and natural shampoo. It has been quite a journey. Since I started my skincare line last year, shampoo has been the hardest formula to get to preform well, as well as be completely natural, and cost effective. 

I have literally tried hundreds of different recipes over the last year. Currently, in my store, I have a basic Castile Shampoo for sale. I love this shampoo, as far as ingredients go. It is pure Castile Soap (a plant-based Organic soap) mixed with some Aloe and Essential Oils. While this shampoo is perfect for men, or even babies, I found that with my super fine blonde hair, I was just not getting the results that I wanted. 

I didn't just want my hair to be clean, I also wanted my hair to feel soft, look shiny, and grow longer. I needed a shampoo that would clean my hair as well as condition it, but without any nasty chemicals. After months of searching, I have finally come up with the perfect Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioning Rinse combo. FINALLY!

I cannot express my enthusiasm adequately. My hair has always been one of my favorite features. When I gave up salon products, I gave up the feel they gave my hair, as well as the chemicals. Now, I still use a very select few styling products, but keep them far away from my scalp. My hair has been through a lot in the process of me going green. I stopped coloring my hair, and had a huge stripe (ok, lets be honest, several different stripes of color) from my roots growing in. I tried recipes that made my hair dry, tangled, and matted. I used recipes that worked a few times, and then built up and made my hair greasy. I even tried a few that made my hair instantly dull and squishy. But, all of that is in the past. 

My new Moisturizing Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo has answered my hair woes! It is totally natural, moisturizing, smells good, lathers well, doesn't dry out my scalp, performs consistently, and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. The blend has taken months to perfect. I am so happy to finally share it with you, especially my blonde gals!

I am still working on some packaging details. Due to the nature of Organic Coconut Milk, the shampoo has to be kept in the fridge, or mixed fresh once a week. I am trying to figure out the easiest way to get it to my customers, and still have it be FRESH and amazing! 

Hopefully it will be up in a week or so, but please feel free to message me for samples or advanced orders. 

Jer

Comments

Popular Posts