Weekend Check In

All is going well with my new shampoo and conditioner recipe. My hair is LOVING the new combo. I didn't even have to use any hair product today, with the new rinse. You girls are going to love this. I had a but of an AHA moment in the shower the other day. I realised that I was still using an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse with the coconut and hibiscus shampoo, and could separate the Hibiscus out to totally eliminate the Apple Cider Vinegar.

The result, a duo that is to die for. The combination of the new duo and my lightening spray has made my hair look amazing. After months and months of testing, and bad hair days, the perfect shampoo is almost ready.

I am struggling with the slight packaging issue. Because I hate all things chemical, I package my products in Glass and Steel containers. My hair rinse in in a plastic squeeze bottle right now :-? - I have been looking at some spray options, but I feel like glass is not the best idea for in shower applications.

Once I figure out how to package it, I am just about ready for some outside trials.

So loving my hair!

Stay green and beautiful!

Jerra

Comments

Popular Posts